Thursday, August 20, 2009

say it with wood

I'm always on watch for any way to politely yet firmly say "remove your shoes!" at our front door. I grew up with a no shoes in the house policy. We're not japanese (unfortunately) and I feel really strongly that it's rude to track in nasty things from the outside world on your shoes into someone else's home. It's a respect thing, hello!SO when I saw these lovely tree slice greetings they caught my eye! You can have anything printed that will fit on the 4-5" diameter slice! Any ideas how to more succinctly say "Take off your shoes - don't track mud in I feel that it's terribly disrespectful and disgusting, that's how it is my friend. oh and welcome to our home!" Here's the link in case you'd like to say it with wood too!

No comments:

Post a Comment