Tuesday, September 22, 2009

nixon now

There's nothing like a Nixon Watch, I have three of them and the boys at Cinco do an awesome job turning out new and exciting designs all day long. I ventured over to Nixon's website, and found they've come out with some new and very expensive options! The Ceramic Player is $1,400 and the Ceramic Debutant is $1,000! They're fabulous of course, but far to steep for my Architectural-Economy-Based-Income!
I am totally enamored with the Nixon's Winter Wonderland collection, I must get that white and brown purse in the back! And check the adorable milk pitcher tipped over with the whale tail and the polar bear...too cute! More realistically, I'll probably go for one of these lovely items in the more near future...love the classic lines and loud gold of the Cougar, and there is something NubbyTwiglet-esque *without going all the way* about the Chalet Leather.

1 comment: